Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feeling Nostalgic

I'm not sure what it is, but I am feeling nostalgic! Maybe it's the changing seasons, or maybe it's because we are receiving a bunch of wedding invitations for weddings that we can't afford to fly to. I get caught up thinking about the people getting married, and all the people we would get to see if we were able to go. It makes me miss a lot of people. Either way, it made me want to look at our wedding photos. I think our photographers were so AWESOME, so I'm sharing some here.


Pre-wedding fun.

LOVE the green.

The greatest wedding party there ever was.

We miss this guy a whole lot.

That's all. Random, I know. If you're going to any weddings anytime soon, enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your wedding. And I love you. And miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I would have loved your wedding...I get that feeling a lot about friends and family and home. I am glad I have a great group of friends in Philly. My Philly Fam!

    ReplyDelete